Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Area Development

Here is a Conceptual Elevation of an imagined theme park environment:




In this Pirate Town, I wanted to represent a dilapidated-but-fanciful, sagging English Colonial Town as opposed to the Spanish style that is more typically seen in and around PotC (although there are unusual elements of other styles - Pirates were not rule-abiding).  The stable doors on the left would be flung open to serve as wider access to the retail or dining venue within.

This area is part of a new theme park that I will share in the coming days.





7 comments:

megatron_85 said...

a new theme park you say

Mike said...

I like the elevation you made. It is exactly the style of "park-itecture" I have in mind for a pirate themed section in one of my parks. Looking forward to seeing your new park.

SWW said...

^ Park-itecture: Never heard that term... I like it!



Mike said...

Instead of creating two sections, one for shops and one for food stands I came up with the term "park-itecture" for my website on Geauga Lake to showcase the various buildings that were in the former park.

Feel free to use it as I think the term fits perfectly for your designs.

Anonymous said...

This is one of your original park designs?

ProjectTurtle said...

This is one of your original park designs?

pop focker said...

Dubai Desert Safari is the place where you can enjoy your visit of Dubai..