Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nine Kingdoms

Hi.  I've put this Blog together to share the conceptual site plans that I've created.   Below is a sample of my work (I know it's small -  I will be showcasing each of my 20+ parks in later posts).

If this kind of thing interests you, please leave a comment (I will respond) and come back often.

In the coming days/weeks I will be posting more theme park plans that I've created and I would love to hear your comments, input, suggestions for new parks or requests. Thanks for stopping by.

And please don't link or use these copyrighted drawings without permission.

4 comments:

Denis said...

Hi there!

Wow... I absolutely love your blog. Although I just found it today I'm already totally addicted to your conceptional plans and ideas!!!
Please give us more to read - keep the great work up!!!
Say will you also create and upload detailed plans and descriptions of each themed land and/or the attractions, shops, restaurants and so on?
Feel free to contact me and tell me all about it!!! Here's my email address: AnimalKingdom@web.de

Can't wait to read your reply :)

Have a nice day!!!

All the best,
Denis

RandySavage said...

Hey Denis,

Glad you like the site. I will try to add one site plan/description per week.

There should be a new one up later this evening.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! With what program do you create does maps?!

Ludovic Lefort said...

Hi, as promised, I leave comment on your blog. That has of the being a long work to redo parks, you have them directly to trace?