I code all my plans/projects by a different city name. So this park is not tailored specifically for the Indian marketplace, although Mumbai (aka Bombay) is potentially a place Disney could set down after Shanghai, c. 2020.
This park was a lot of fun to draw. I took some of my favorite themed areas from around the world and put them together in one park:
1. Port of Entry from Islands of Adventure
2. Central Plaza from Magic Kingdom
3. Frontierland & Critter Country from Tokyo Disneyland
4. Adventureland & Fantasyland (including the castle) from Disneyland Paris
5. Fantasyland expansion from Magic Kingdom
I made various changes throughout (such as putting the fort at the entrance to Frontierland rather on Tom Sawyer Island). Space Mountain is much larger thank Tokyo's - even bigger than Magic Kingdom's. I also created my own land in the Northeast - a steampunkish place of mystery and menace. The park's haunted mansion is here in the form of an abandoned, automated toy factory (thank you, Syberia).
Adventureland is nicely expanded with a unique Indiana Jones Adventure and an E-ticket coaster themed to the Irian-Jaya tree villages (both were actually developed for Disneyland Paris by WDI).